Wave's Art Journal

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Reflection 1/3/07


Last week i have finish my painting. It was Paul klee's style. It came out good but someparts of the painting was alittle bit messy. Anyway it wasn't that bad. Over all i think that doing this painting was fun. it was quite easy to do it. For this art i think the easy part was designing and organizing the colors, the hard part was when we started to paint because i have to try and make it neat. The good thing about this activity is that we get to practice controling our brush. I don't think there are any bad points.


On this art i had 7 pictures on it and they were flower, rainbow, cloud, paint brush, color plate, and some water drops. I choose the flower because it is like the espresion of happiness. I choose the rainbow because i think it like we have a colorful life, and i choose cloud because it is like peace. I choose the paint brush because i like to paint at home and the color plate because when we paint we need touse it. I choose the water drop because we use it everyday in our life.


For me when i look at other people's i think they did alot better then me, like Nsmfon, Pim, Kik and Aey they did so good .It makes me want to do this work again because i think i did not do a good work enough.I think that the project that we have to do a collage, 20 square and a abtract painting i did alot better. I think i can improve this painting by taking more time on it and controlong my brush better.


How to make this painting?


1.Draw border just a straight line in the size of a ruler and then a Draw 5-9 lines on the paper it can be straight curved lines it can be any knid of line but every line have to end at the edge of the paper.

2.Draw some pictures on the paper( about 7+) in every box on the paper has to have a picture on it.

3. Photo copy it.

4.On the photo copy one plan the colors, you should not put 2 same color beside each other and do not use black or white in this painting.

5.On the other one that you used to photo copy you start to paint on it and when u finsh painting make sure that you can't see any pencil lines. It should be neat as possible.

6. When u finsh wait for it to dry.

7.When it is dry cut on the border line you drew at first out.

8. You get a finish painting

1 Comments:

  • At 6:42 AM, Blogger Ire said…

    hey! hows u? I really liked ur painting. its lovely& yeah, very vibrant

     

Post a Comment

<< Home