Wave's Art Journal

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Term 2 Week 1

Today in art class Mr. Pat gave an assignment to make a picture using the Paul Klee's idea of painting technique.
The painting was kind of like a grid with picture on it. Mr Pat told us to Draw pictures the discribe ourselfs. On my Draft I draw a clould with rainbow, Sun, painting pad, Paint brush, Drop od water, and a Flower pot with flowers in it. In my opinion I was quite easy and i think it will be harder when we start to paint. I will have to concentrate alot while painting cause in every grid box which have a picture inside will have to not be the same color even though it's the same picture.

3 Comments:

  • At 10:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Why did you choose to draw these types of pictures? Why is this art like paul Klee?
    Who is Paul Klee?

     
  • At 11:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    sounds really interesting, I will have to come and take a look!

     
  • At 11:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    sounds really interesting, I will have to come and take a look!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home